Call for Papers
The International Society of Franchising (ISoF) - and on its behalf Dr. Evelien P.M. Croonen as the Conference Chair - invites you to submit papers for the annual conference.
The deadline for full paper submissions is Monday January 18, 2016.
- Submit your full paper via: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important that all papers in the proceedings are consistent in style to give the ISoF proceedings a professional look. We appreciate your cooperation. Please submit your paper as a WORD file — not as a pdf file.
Some notes on the paper format
- The first page is the cover page.
- The second page includes the title, the abstract and five keywords that describe the paper. The keywords will allow visitors to the International Society of Franchising website, to locate the titles of papers that match their interests.
- The following pages are the body of the text.
- Follow the template format, including font size, Times New Roman, font size 12 for your cover page and all pages of your paper
- Please, do not modify the template suggested on this website when you introduce headings in the body of your manuscript.
- ISoF does NOT accept abstract-only submissions or publications. Submitted full papers undergo a double-blind review process. If a full paper is accepted for presentation at the conference, it will also appear as a full paper in the proceedings.
- ISoF does EXPLICITLY NOT claim copyright of papers which appear in the proceedings. The copyright of each paper remains with the author(s).
- At least one author of each accepted paper must attend the conference and physically present the paper. If your paper is accepted and we do not receive it by the final deadline of Monday, April 11, 2016 it will not appear in the proceedings. To prevent no-shows on the program, at least one author of each accepted paper needs to register and pay the registration fee by Monday, May 2, 2016. Otherwise, the paper will not remain on the program and will be removed from the proceedings.
|Last modified:||11 August 2016 09.41 a.m.|