Registration in Studielink
- Go to Studielink
For a correct registration in the pre-MSc programme, follow the next steps in Studielink.
At 'Course category' choose 'Bachelor's or other non-master programmes'
At 'Starts in first year' choose 'No'
|This step is essential in the application process!! Only after choosing 'No' your application will be for the Pre-MSc programme and you will not be registered as a first year student for the BSc (and not be included in the ballot/Numerus Fixus process for Bedrijfskunde and International Business).|
You will also be asked how many credits your programme is.
- Pre-MSc A&C (HBO-AC), choose: 30 EC
- All other Pre-MSc Programmes, choose: 60 EC
At 'Study programme title (institution)' for the
- Pre-MSc A&C (HBO-AC), choose: 'Bedrijfskunde (Schakelpr. Profiel A&C, 30 EC, Nederlandstalig)'
- Pre-MSc A&C (HBO-BE), choose: 'Bedrijfskunde (Schakelpr. Profiel A&C, 60 EC, Nederlandstalig)'
- Pre-MSc programmes BA (all profiles), HRM, Marketing, SCM or TOM, choose: 'Business Administration/Bedrijfskunde (Pre-MSc, English taught)'
- Pre-MSc programmes Finance or IE&B, choose: 'Economie en Bedrijfseconomie/Economics and Business Economics (Pre-Master)'
- Pre-MSc programmes IB&M or IFM, choose: 'International Business (Pre-Master)'
After you have chosen your Pre-MSc programme you can click on 'Confirm study programme'
Please click on 'Confirm starting date'. You can ignore the message that appears now, because we already gave you permission.
Scroll down and confirm to finally submit your application.
Once you have completed your registration in studielink you will receive an automated email regarding the continuation of your registration in our Online Application System (OAS).
Please continue your application in the University’s Online Application System (OAS). Remember that your application needs to be submitted no later than 30 June 2016.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||15 september 2017 14:48|