Registration in Studielink
First, go to Studielink and register.
For a correct registration in the pre-MSc programme, please follow the next steps in Studielink.
Please click on ‘Study Programmes’ and after that on ’ Add new enrolment application’.
At ‘Choose a study programme’, please fill out the dropdown menus with the next information:
- Educational Institution - University of Groningen
- Type of study programme - WO Bachelor
- Academic load - Full time
On the search bar, please add 'pre-master'. Now, you will receive a list of all Pre-Master programmes at the University of Groningen.
Please select the Pre-Master programme of your choice:
- Pre-MSc A&C (HBO-AC), choose: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, PRE-MASTER ACCOUNTANCY AND CONTROLLING (FOR HBO-AC), 30 EC (ENGLISH TAUGHT)
- Pre-MSc A&C (HBO-BE & General Programme), choose: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (PRE-MASTER ENGLISH TAUGHT)
- P re-MSc programmes BA (all profiles), HRM, Marketing, SCM or TOM, choose: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (PRE-MASTER ENGLISH TAUGHT)
- Pre-MSc programmes Finance or Economic Development & Globalization , choose: ECONOMIE EN BEDRIJFSECONOMIE (PRE-MASTER, ENGLISH TAUGHT)
- Pre-MSc Econometrics, Operations Research & Actuarial Studies, choose: ECONOMETRIE & OPERATIONELE RESEARCH (PRE-MASTER, ENGLISH TAUGHT)
- Pre-MSc programmes IB&M or IFM, choose: INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (PRE-MASTER, ENGLISH TAUGHT)
After you have chosen your Pre-MSc programme, please go further to 'Study programme details'. Here the 'Start date', 'Type of enrolment' and 'Start as' options are fixed for our Pre-MSc programmes.
Next step is to fill in and answer the 'Institutional questions'.
After answering and confirming all questions you will get to the tab 'Confirm', where you check all the study details you added in the previous tabs. If the information is correct you can confirm your enrolment application.
Please consult the registration steps in this guide (images included).
|Last modified:||18 April 2019 12.11 p.m.|