- EBF: Economics and Business Faculty Association Groningen (study association for all students of the Faculty of Economics and Business)
- MARUG: Marketing Association University of Groningen
- RISK: Financial Study Association Groningen
- VESTING: Study Association for Econometrics and Operations Research.
- TeMa: Study Association for Technology Management
- Integrand: a national non-profit organisation that acts as an intermediary between students and companies
ESN: a organisation that takes care of the international University of Groningen students who come to Groningen.
- They organise an introduction week the last week before the lectures start and a lot of activities during the year.
- The Mentor Coordination Committee (MCC) of ESN makes sure every exchange student gets a Dutch mentor. The mentor comes from the same faculty as the foreign student, so he can explain everything about the university. The mentor also shows the arrived exchange student Groningen, its day- and nightlife and its culture.
|Last modified:||16 March 2021 09.24 a.m.|