Before you leave Groningen and the University, there are a few things you may need to take care of:
- Your transcripts will be sent to you by email (with cc to Exchange Officer of your home university). You can expect to receive the transcripts mid-March (first semester) or mid-September (2nd semester). However, if you need an overview of your grades earlier then please make sure to read the information here.
- Please check whether you have returned all the books and/or other materials you borrowed from the faculty or central university library.
- Go to the city Hall to cancel your registration in the Municipal Records Database.
- Inform your bank to cancel your Dutch bank account.
- If necessary, confirm your flight home.
|Last modified:||27 February 2018 11.25 a.m.|