- EBF: Economics aand Business Faculty Association Groningen (the most important association)
- MARUG: Marketing Association University of Groningen
- RISK: Financial Study Association Groningen
- Vesting: Study Association for Econommetrics, Operations Research and Operations Research.
- Tema: Study Association for Technology Management
- Integrand: a national non-profit organisation that acts as an intermediary between students and companies
ESN: a organisation that takes care of the international University of Groningen students who come to Groningen.
- They organise an introduction week the last week before the lectures start and a lot of activities during the year.
- The Mentor Coordination Committee (MCC) of ESN makes sure every exchange student gets a Dutch mentor. The mentor comes from the same faculty as the foreign student, so he can explain everything about the university. The mentor also shows the arrived exchange student Groningen, its day- and nightlife and its culture.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||27 februari 2018 11:25|