Would you like to...
- ... meet talented students with an Economics and Business background?
- ... increase visibility of your organisation?
- ... present yourself as a potential employer?
In order to provide your organisation the possibility to increase its visibility among our students throughout the year at our faculty, we offer several options:
To make it more appealing and relevant to our students and attracting them to the location, we advise adding some features to the Showroom:
- Vacancy wall: you can submit specific job or internship vacancies or event promotions which we will put on display. A very direct way of presenting concrete opportunities in the heart of your targeted audience.
- Showroom Spotlight: as our ‘Company of the Month’ we can highlight your organisation in our company showroom. Your own banner will be on display for an extended period of time for every FEB student to see.
- Goodies showcase: you can share your company's goodies in a special showcase to attract students and give them something to remember you by.
We offer you the possibility to connect with new Economic and Business talents outside our regular career events. In this tailored to your wishes ‘Pop-up Store’ we give you the floor in our main Plaza: amidst hundreds of students of all programmes passing by. In this store, your company can showcase itself for a full day to our students. We leave the content of what you like to share with our students (either vacancies, events or one-on-one interviews), up to you.
Talent dating is an event where companies and students can meet and talk about concrete job positions and project collaborations. In the course of an entire day, you can get in touch with students from several backgrounds and disciplines. Both multinationals, financial and consultancy firms and SME’s, non-profits and regional players are welcome to join this fair, where you get the chance to brand yourself as an interesting employer. Either for informal networking or for concrete recruitment for vacancies.
Contact Karin Koster
Project leader Careers Week
|Last modified:||02 August 2017 12.08 p.m.|