FEB in Figures
The Faculty of Economics and Business is the result of a merger in 2007 between the Faculty of Economic Sciences (1948) and the Faculty of Management and Organization (1977). As such, FEB is the youngest of eleven Faculties at the University of Groningen, though still containing one of the highest number of international students (15,4%).
FEB belongs to the 1% business schools worldwide with both EQUIS (2014) and AACSB (2011) accreditations. EQUIS is one of the two leading international accreditation bodies for business education; the AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide. The ambition of FEB is to earn the AMBA accreditation.
- FEB ranks #75 on the Academic Ranking of World Universities (2015).
- Of all students at the University of Groningen, 90% would recommend their educational institution.*
- Over 60% of students say FEB presents opportunities to network with (future) employers.**
- More than half of the students state FEB introduces them to a wide variety of career contacts.**
* Source: Trendence Graduate Barometer 2015
** Source: Universum Talent Research 2015
|Last modified:||02 March 2017 2.48 p.m.|