Top 10 Ways To Convince Yourself You're Surviving and Thriving at Uni
|Date:||07 May 2019|
It’s already the fourth block, and when you look back it all seems like a bit of a blur. Time has gone so fast and you’re not sure you’ve got a good routine going. Don’t worry, after reading through these tips, you will be able to convince yourself when you look back that you were thriving at university.
1. Create a schedule with all your deadlines and the optimum times and dates you could go out and do social things. Then ignore the calendar and do all the things at the most inconvenient times possible because you can
2. Send your parents pics of you at the Library - you have physical proof of your productivity, this is what matters. Not the actual productivity levels, you’ll have forgotten about that in a year’s time when you look at the picture again.
3. Prove your efficiency by bringing along multiple jumpers and switching them out to take different pictures. You are an innovator, master of the efficient living; this way it looks like you spend more days in the library than you actually do and people will be astounded by the fact that you somehow still manage to do so much outside of studying!
4. Once a month you’re allowed to party (at least that's what you tell yourself) - proving you have a social life, you have them friends
5. Create a cleaning schedule which you hang up and everyone ignores until someone sends a passive-aggressive message in the house group-app
6. Post pictures on your social media pages of the wholesome dinners you cook for yourself especially when they include vegetables; it’s secretly a power move, you can show how you’re thriving in at least one aspect of your life
7. Buy plastic vegetable and fruit along with the real ones - vitamins - it looks like you are better stocked than you really are
8. Have a celebratory ritual with your friend group for when you pass exams: for example, bond by going out to eat all the greasiest take-out food you can think of
9. Sign up for one sporty event in the year and hype it up endlessly when you talk to friends and even convince them to go
10. Blame your housemates for all the mess while knowing exactly how much you’ve contributed to it all
Do you have any tips? Share them with us in the comments below!