Best and Worst Halloween Costumes for UG Students
|Date:||25 October 2018|
Going to a Halloween party this weekend? Want to dress up but not sure what to wear?
Here’s some our best and worst advice - you can figure out for yourself which is which ;-)
Enjoy this very extensive list, but be sure to study it carefully as you don't want to pick the 'wrong' outfit.
- Gather a lot of friends and dress up like the Kardashians
- An ex-wife (very topical Mean Girls reference ya’ll)
- La Casa De Papel outfit
- Any profession with the word “sexy” added: sexy fireman, sexy nun, sexy farmer
- Halloween won’t be Halloween without someone dressing up as Donald Trump
- Dress up like the Martinitower
- Dress up like a meme: but that's none of my business, this is fine, salt bae, grumpy cat
- Dress up like an Eierbal
- An UvA Student
- Your best friend’s Tinder profile
- Voldemort. Or Harry. Or Ron, JOEY
- Be actually scary: IT, Slenderman, the guy who announces there are only 5 minutes left of your exam
- The Aletta Jacobshal
- Anyone from Marvel
- If you’re basic: a cactus, a pineapple, an avocado, a watermelon or a pumpkin spice latte
- An Instagram celebrity (not anyone in particular, just all of them)
- Impress all the girls by dressing up as your favourite anime character
- University of Groningen Superfan - just empty out the i-Shop
- Any famous couples: Harry and Meghan, Bieber and Hailey, Obama and Michelle.
- Throwback costumes: Spice Girls, Hannah Montana (or Miley on a wrecking ball), Britney Spears, the cast of Friends
- An obscure character from Rick & Morty (Mr. Meeseeks look at me)
- The University Cat, Doerak
- Santa Claus and then complain all night about having gotten the holiday wrong (and the fact that you have to work the night shift on Christmas Eve) - bring gifts tho
- A POKEMON!!!!
- The remnants of Machine Gun Kelly’s career
- NS ticket inspector
- Ben Feringa before he got famous
- Dress up like the Student Portal Nestor
- A stressed student… oh wait / A student who has their life together and will pass all of their exams
- FC Groningen’s league position
What are you dressing up as this year?
Disclaimer: Please do not wear anything offensive. Don’t be that person.