Webinars online teaching and online exams
The CIT-ESI (Educational Support and Innovation) department has produced in the past couple of months a variety of webinars to assist teachers in the shift to online and hybrid learning. Also you can listen to and learn from experiences and best practices of other UG teachers through our podcasts.
All webinars and recordings are held in English.
On November 17th 2020 a special webinar takes place from CIT-ESI and the University Library about Open Educational Resources. Find out more.
Click the link to watch one of our previous recorded webinars
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Building Community in Hybrid Education
- Building Community by "Humanizing" Online Courses
- Improving Presentation Design
- Creating your own Educational Videos
- Creating Structure for Students in a Hybrid Course
- Online Differentiation
- Active Online Learning
- Online Exams Part 1: Constructing your online exam
- Online Exams Part 2: Administering, grading, and reviewing your online exam
- Structuring your online course
- Showcase: structuring your online course
- Online feedback and assessment
- Teaching examples: leading live online sessions
- Teaching tutorials online
- Sharing video in online teaching
- Polleverywhere for interactive online teaching
|Last modified:||09 October 2020 4.08 p.m.|