Tesfa Dejenie, Ethiopia, Ambassador 2017-18
1. What are you doing now, after finishing your studies in Groningen?
Currently, I am studying for my PhD at University Medical Center Groningen. I got my PhD position after following a top research master degree in Clinical and Psychosocial epidemiology at the faculty of medical sciences in Groningen.
2. How was it to be an international student in Groningen?
Being an international student is an amazing opportunity. I had a chance to study and work with students from different countries. It helped me to share experiences and develop my communication skills.
3. How did studying in Groningen change you?
It totally changed my attitude towards publishing science. In addition, I have gained immense knowledge and skills that are important for my future career.
4. Would you have suggestions for dos and don'ts for new international students in Groningen?
- Be punctual.
- Respect others.
- Ask about anything you want to know.
|Last modified:||09 November 2017 12.06 p.m.|