The Honours College is intended for students who wish to deepen their knowledge and broaden their horizon to make the most of their study. As the number of places in the Master's Honours programme is limited, there is an admission procedure in which we look for the most motivated and talented students. In order to qualify for admission, please check these minimum requirements.
Applicants are assessed on the following general criteria:
- reasons for seeking admission to the programme: what are your ambitions and motivations, what will you bring to the programme?
- all study results in higher education to date;
- your potential in terms of completing the programme within the specified period (two consecutive semesters).
To apply for a position in the Master’s Honours programme you must walk-through the following steps:
- make sure you request access before Friday the 14th of September 2018, 4pm to the Student Portal organization ‘Honours College Master Selection procedure 2018/2019’ by submitting this application form;
- upload your application file (see below) before Saturday the 15th of September 2018, 4pm in a single file (Word or PDF format).
Your application file must include the following:
- a brief letter of motivation in English (max. 500 words) stating why you wish to be admitted, your expectations, interests and ambitions, what you can offer the Master’s Honours programme and what you hope to gain from it;
- a curriculum vitae (chronologically ordered), preferably including a passport photo;
- an overview of all study results at higher education level obtained so far, including the marks for examinations you have not passed;
- at least one reference letter that will help to convince the Admissions Board that you are suited for the Master's Honours programme 'Leadership: making the difference!';
- other documents relevant to your application (e.g. a certificate for a Bachelor’s Honours degree).
- based on the application file that you have uploaded in the Student Portal organization, the faculty Honours coordinator will decide whether to invite the student for an interview;
- students who are not selected for an interview will be informed as soon as possible;
- students who are selected for an interview will be notified of the date and time within a short period after submission;
- early October we will let you know whether you have been admitted to the Honours College. We will inform you well before the official start of the Master's Honours programme: the festive Opening Ceremony on Thursday the 11th of October 2018.
|Last modified:||24 August 2018 2.06 p.m.|