Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Student life Studying abroad Study abroad

Where can I find information about the modules that I can take abroad?

Information about the partner universities of the University of Groningen, for example their syllabuses, can be found at the International Office of your own Faculty and in the Information Library for Study and Career of the Student Service Centre. Such printed information is becoming increasingly scarce, however, as more and more information (for example about the modules you can take) is provided on websites. The internationalization website contains links to relevant information about the partner universities.
View this page in: Nederlands