Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Legal position

Confidential advisor and student counsellors

At the University there are two organizations you can go to if you have a question regarding a confidential matter, complaint or appeal procedure.
  • Confidential advisor
    The confidential advisor deals with discrimination, intimidation, aggression and violence.
  • Student counsellor (log on the Student Portal)
    Student counsellors of the Student Service Centre know a great deal about study facilities, grants, study delays and possibilities for obtaining financial support.
The confidential advisor and the student counsellors sometimes deal with similar problems, but with a different emphasis. In some cases, you will be referred to someone else.
View this page in: Nederlands