Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Financial matters Graduation Fund Application procedure

What should I do if I disagree with the decision?

You can appeal against the decision issued by the Board of the University.

The objection procedure is set out at the bottom of the Board's decision. Here you can also find the deadline for lodging the objection.

Make an appointment with a student counsellor if you need help with your appeal.
printView this page in: Nederlands