The Groningen Academy for Radiation Protection (GARP) offers a wide range of options for further training, both for Radiation Protection Experts (CD) and for Radiation Protection Officers (TS).
- The CD pre-course mathematics is intended for those who want to refresh the mathematics knowledge required for the coordinating expert training.
- The CD refresher course covers the most relevant basic concepts from the coordinating expert training course, recent developments in the field of radiation hygiene, and a number of essential aspects of practical radiation hygiene.
- The CD training seminar offers coordinating experts the opportunity to refresh, update and broaden their knowledge every year.
- The RPO THK-basic refresher course is specifically designed for dentists and orthodontists who want to update their knowledge in the field of radiation protection.
- The RPO VRS-D refresher course deals with basic aspects of radiation protection relevant to radiation protection officers for working with dispersible radioactive materials.
- The RPO MR refresher course deals with the basic aspects of radiation protection relevant to radiation protection officers for working with X-ray machines and / or encapsulated sources.
- During the RPO training seminar, some aspects of radiation protection that are interesting for radiation protection officers will be brought to the attention again.
- The Opfriscursus tandartsassistenten is intended to provide further radiation-protection training for assistants in the dental practice.
|Last modified:||11 November 2020 7.11 p.m.|