NOTE: REGISTRATION BY PERSONS FROM EXTERNAL ORGANIZATIONS CANNOT BE DONE AFTER 30 NOVEMBER 2021. FOR MORE INFORMATION, WE REFER TO THE WEBPAGE OF THE SECRETARIAT.
The Groningen Academy for Radiation Protection (GARP) offers a wide range of options for further training, both for Radiation Protection Experts (CD) and for Radiation Protection Officers (TS).
- The CD pre-course mathematics is intended for those who want to refresh the mathematics knowledge required for the coordinating expert training.
- The CD refresher course covers the most relevant basic concepts from the coordinating expert training course, recent developments in the field of radiation hygiene, and a number of essential aspects of practical radiation hygiene.
- The CD training seminar offers coordinating experts the opportunity to refresh, update and broaden their knowledge every year.
- The RPO THK-basic refresher course is specifically designed for dentists and orthodontists who want to update their knowledge in the field of radiation protection.
- The RPO VRS-D refresher course deals with basic aspects of radiation protection relevant to radiation protection officers for working with dispersible radioactive materials.
- The RPO MR refresher course deals with the basic aspects of radiation protection relevant to radiation protection officers for working with X-ray machines and / or encapsulated sources.
- During the RPO training seminar, some aspects of radiation protection that are interesting for radiation protection officers will be brought to the attention again.
- The Opfriscursus tandartsassistenten is intended to provide further radiation-protection training for assistants in the dental practice.
|Last modified:||22 November 2021 10.14 a.m.|