UTQ Module - Designing & Evaluating
|Target group||University teachers in the UTQ programme.|
30-35 hours (including face-to-face sessions)
|Number of participants||8-16 participants|
|Time||2 half days + 2 lunches|
After completing the training, you will be able to:
- Design a course according to Bigg's constructive alignment principles.
- Formulate SMART learning outcomes with the support of Bloom's taxonomy.
- Reflect on how your course aligns with other courses in the curriculum and the faculty vision.
- Design a course that takes different preconditions, such as students' educational background, into account.
- Redesign parts of a course based on course evaluations.
|Last modified:||16 March 2020 5.16 p.m.|