Educational Staff Development
The Educational Staff Development team enables current lecturers and other University staff to improve their professional eduction skills via workshops, courses and tailored activities. Our target groups include lecturers, PhD students and student assistants. Our team consists of trainers, adivsors and educational designers. Our fundamentals are sharing experience, linking to practice, pragmatic solutions, evidence-based theories and experience, and room for discussion, interaction and active learning.
- University Teaching Qualification (UTQ) and Senior Teaching Qualification (STQ);
- Continuous Professional Development course offerings on a wide variety of topics;
- Instructional design support for MOOCs and other resources;
- Advice and custom-tailored courses, workshops and activities;
- Support in implementing strategic plan themes such as internationalization of education, active/deep learning strategies, and interdisciplinary planning.
|Last modified:||29 January 2020 09.58 a.m.|