Online Student for a Day
If there was no such thing as corona and you would attend a Student for a Day, then we would shake hands in Leeuwarden. You would meet fellow prospective students, current students, staff, enjoy the best lunch ever, visit the faculty building, visit the building where students live and get a taste of what studying is like. Since there is corona, we have to move online and if you can arrange yourself a tasty lunch, we will make sure you meet students and staff!
Programme of the Day
Join the Student for a Day and find out more about the programme:
- Inspired on the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Follow courses in Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Earth and Environment, Data Science and Global Health.
- Choose your Major: Responsible Planet, Responsible Governance or Responsible Humanity.
- Study small scale, max. 25 students per class.
- Live on our international Campus with fellow students.
- Enjoy the city of Leeuwarden, European Capital of Culture 2018.