For master students
As you will be starting your master’s programme at Campus Fryslân in the first week of September 2020, it is important that you:
- Activate your student account and check your student mail
- Registration for courses is done via ProgressWWW. Students will be signed up automatically for all the courses. When you won't follow a course you need to be de-enrolled from the course. After you have discussed your study path with our study advisor, Maaike Moltzer, you will be de-enrolled in ProgressWWW for the discussed courses by the Student Affairs department.
- Please make sure you make arrangements for paying your tuition fee via Studielink. Are you starting September 1? Then we must have received your payment no later than 31 August. More information for Dutch students and international students.
- Upload a photo for your student card
- Check your schedule
- On Thursday 27 August 2020, there is an introduction day starting around 12:30. We would highly recommend you to join! All accepted students will receive more information via email about the introduction day.
- Follow our Instagram, tag us in your story to let us know how you’re getting on.
- We’re very excited to see you in September!
- If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com
|Last modified:||03 July 2020 09.42 a.m.|