For bachelor students
As you will be starting your bachelor programme at Campus Fryslân in the first week of September 2020, it is important that you:
- Activate your student account and check your student mail
- You don't have to register for the courses in your first period, we'll do that for you. The literature you do have to buy yourself (before September 2), more information about this will follow later.
- Pay your tuition fees before the start date of your degree programme. Make sure you make arrangements for paying your tuition fee via Studielink. Are you starting on September 1? Then we must have received your payment no later than 31 August. More information for Dutch students and international students
- Upload a photo for your student card
- Check your schedule
- Check our practical information
- The introduction week takes place from Saturday, 22 August until Friday, 28 August. Keep an eye on your mail: more information will follow early August. In case you have dietary requirements or if there are other things we need to take into account, please let us know by sending to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For international students, it is important that you register with the municipality as soon as possible. There will be time for that during the introductionweek, but of course, you can also do this earlier.
- When you register at the municipality, you will get a BSN number, this is a social security number that gives you access to financial support from the Dutch Government.
- Save the date: the Opening of the Academic Year will be held on September 3. Check the other upcoming events as well!
- Follow UCF on Facebook, apply for the Facebook group University College Fryslân: future, present and past, and follow us on Instagram!
- If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email at ucf-grl rug.nl
|Last modified:||03 July 2020 09.47 a.m.|