Knowledge Tree VR
Knowledge Tree VR is a collaborative open access project developed jointly by the Data Research Centre of the University of Groningen/Campus Fryslân and Microsoft Netherlands. The project aims to develop the future of the digital library for web platforms, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality platforms.
The project is dedicated to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (specifically SDG 4 – quality education).
Features of the project
- Library of the future, a virtual library
- Visualize and interact with a tree of knowledge
- Understand how knowledge is connected
- Create a AR/VR knowledge tree
- Using citation networks
- Multilingual & Natural language processing
Open Access/Open Research
- Using open access libraries for public use
- Fulfilling SDGs and public education agenda
|Last modified:||21 December 2018 1.47 p.m.|