Webclass Global Responsibility & Leadership
Is this for me?
Are you a high school student with an interest in the Global Responsibility & Leadership bachelor of University College Fryslân then this is a perfect opportunity for you. Join the webclass starting on 13 April.
Join the webclass Global Responsibility & Leadership
Sign up for this fun and active webclass that has been valued by followers with a 8.8 and gives you a first taste of what studying Global Responsibility & Leadership (GRL) can look like. During the four weeks of the webclass, you will be introduced to a variety of academic disciplines and lecturers, that are part of the first year of the GRL programme. The disciplines that are addressed are: Politics, Global Health, Earth System Sciences and Psychology. Each webclass will explore one of these disciplines, but the common thread throughout the programme is the link to the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations.
Every web class starts with an introductory e-lecture and throughout the four weeks you will complete various readings and assignments. The webclass is offered in English and the workload is approximately 3 hours per week.
13 April - 10 May
Watch the web class video below to find out more!
‘Hi, I’m Thies and I did the webclass last year. For me it was an important step in my process of exploring what I wanted to study. Even though I had very little time during the week because of other school projects, I still managed to finish the webclass in a good way. After all the webclass confirmed to me that I wanted to study Global Responsibility & Leadership, and here I am!’
- Thies, 1st year GRL student
'Hi, my name is Tabio and I did the webclass during my time abroad. It was very nice and doable: although I had little time and finished one assignment late, I could still hand it in and finish the webclass successfully. Additionally, I have a good idea now of the broadness of the programme and have a feeling for my own level, thanks to the detailed feedback.'
- Tabio, 1st year GRL student
University College Fryslân in a nutshell
University College Fryslân offers the GRL bachelor, which is a three-year interdisciplinary programme inspired by the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. The programme is for ambitious students who are interested in addressing global challenges through an interdisciplinary approach.
- Inspired by the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Develop your leadership skills.
- Follow courses in Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Earth and Environment, Data Science and Global Health.
- Choose your Major: Responsible Planet, Responsible Governance or Responsible Humanity.
- Study small scale, max. 25 students per class.
- Join the University College Fryslân community and get the best out of yourself.
- Live on our international Campus with fellow students.
- Enjoy the city of Leeuwarden, European Capital of Culture 2018.