If there are alumni circles in 'East', 'West' cannot be left behind. Therefore, San Francisco established a third American circle in 2016 after New York and Washington DC. Approximately 200 alumni live and/or work in San Francisco, so in terms of amount of alumni they are not going to make it against 'West', but the kick-off event in 2016 and a second meeting in 2017 at the Consulate-General of the Netherlands in San Francisco promise a flying start.
Expand your professional network with former Groningers
For more information about the circle, join the Facebook group UG Alumni in San Francisco, or send an e-mail to the Alumni Relations & Fundraising department: email@example.com.
Together with the Alumni Relations and Fundraising department the Alumni Commission organizes around two meetings per year. This commission consists of:
- Jasper Smit - Chairman (International Relations, 2011)
- Marieke van der Hart (Biological Psychiatry, 2009)
- Hanneke Jansen (Chemistry, 1995)
- Gabriel Blaj (Physics, 2004)
- Wiegert Tierie (Economics and Business Administration, 1989)
|Last modified:||11 July 2019 1.34 p.m.|