The Community-Centric Energy Transition course is developed for managers and professionals who believe in Adding Personal Value by developing their personal skills and fulfil their ambitions.
- University degree (Applied or Fundamental)
- Significant (> 8 years) professional experience and management experience
- Fluency in English language. The Admissions Committee reserves the right to request an additional academic evaluation as part of the admissions process”
- Application via the application form
- When you receive our acknowledgement your application is final
- 3 module course € 6.000,- excl. VAT
- Including lunches and coffee/tea breaks
- Including dinner at day one of each Module
- Excluding travel and hotel expenses
Course structure, dates and venue
Three modules, each of two days with 5 to 6 sessions per module.
- Module 1: Thursday 15 and Friday 16 March 2018
- Module 2: Thursday 12 and Friday 13 April 2018
- Module 3: Thursday 17 and Friday 18 May 2018
- All modules start on 09:00 at day 1 and 2 of each module. It finishes with a 18:30 - 21:30 cross-fertilizing dinner on day 1 and at 17:00 at day 2 of each module.
- The courses will take place at the new and state of the art Energy Academy Europe building, Nijenborgh 6, 9747 AG Groningen. The dinners will take place at Feithhuis, Martinikerkhof 10, 9712 JG, Groningen.
The Energy Course is excluding hotel accommodations. We have arranged an exclusive deal for you at Hampshire Hotel Groningen Centre, Radesingel 50, 9711 EK Groningen, the Netherlands, 050 - 316 2955.
Hampshire Hotel deal:
Comfort room €89,-
Deluxe room €99,-
We are more than happy to facilitate you in the reservation of your hotel room. To guarantee your reservation at the Hampshire hotel, we require your room of preference and credit card details which will be used for reservation purposes only. The payment of the hotel room can be done upon arrival in cash or by (credit/bank) card.
Ir. Han Fennema, CEO Gasunie:
"Energy transition is a trending topic for the coming decades. This requires strategic knowledge and vision from ambitious executives who want to make a difference. We need to prevent the RUG to be flooded literally due to climate change. A good start is this Energy Course from the University of Groningen Business School."
|Last modified:||19 December 2019 1.44 p.m.|