Day 1, 15 March 2018
The demand side at the heart of an increasingly decentralized energy transition
- Insights and questions from the RUG interdisciplinary Think Tank. From centralized to decentralized energy and from top-down to people-centric thinking.
- How strong is the push to a more decentralized, citizen-driven energy transition?
- In the mind of the energy user: behaviors and motivations reshaping demand
- From 'supply-meets-demand in a centralized market' to 'demand and supply are codetermined: consumers become prosumers'
- My food cupboard and running shoes are prosumers too: The Internet of Things
Academia meets business: cross-fertilizing debating dinner on game changing energy demand patterns as seen from the worlds of research and of business
Day 2, 16 March 2018
Energy demand as an economic, social and political construct
- Energy demand as seen from a global, macro-economic perspective
- Energy demand as seen from a local, socio-economic perspective
- With advice from a virtual think tank, participants explore alternative scenarios in the ENERGY DEMAND GAME
“ We focus on disruptive technologies that will change the world”
|Laatst gewijzigd:||21 november 2017 09:05|