Staff members with discipline Chemistry, Analytical
Academia develops at the interface of different fields. This is one reason why the University of Groningen is home to a wide range of fields, each with a great number of subject specialists. The overview below, which is based on a standard categorization of fields, will help you find the right expert for each field. If you cannot find the expert you are looking for in this list, try searching via a related field or faculty; you may find him or her there.
Inborn errors of metabolism
Fatty acid oxidation defects
Defects in amino acid metabolism
Protein X-ray Crystallography/ Proteomics (LC-MS)/ Mass spectrometry Analytical Chemistry
- Microbiology & Biotechnology
- Analytical chemistry (LC/MS based approaches, metabolomics)
Current work within Center for Development and Innovation, UMCG:
- Project Management Public-Private Partnerships
- Coordination Public-Private Partnerships Allowance scheme UMCG
- Project management & Communication BiomarkerBay (www.biomarkerbay.com)
- Outreach and Societal Impact Support (Team Leader UMCG OASIS project with Anja Smykowski)
My research interests and expertise include:
Monitoring of greenhouse gases and (reactive) organic trace gas species.
The global carbon cycle.
High precision measurements of stable isotopes of CO2 (and CH4).
Atmospheric transport of pollutants and their role in atmospheric chemistry and physics.
(nano)LCMS , HR-MS orbitrapXL/Q-Exactive+, MALDI, Liquid Chromatography-MS (LCMS) related to Proteomics and Metabolomics, Accurate MS determination.
google scholar profile: http://scholar.google.nl/citations?user=Y8ucDdMAAAAJ&hl=nl