Selection Medicine 2022-2023
2022-2023 Medicine selection procedure
• No rights can be derived from th e content in the above. The UMCG reserves the right to adjust the procedure and selection criteria described here in response to new developments around Covid-19 or other calamities.
• For more information about this procedure, visit the webpage Regulations for selection and placement (in Dutch).
If you have any questions about the selection procedure, please check the frequently asked questions first. If you do not find an answer to your question there, please send an e-mail to selectionmedicalbachelors umcg.nl.
Timetable selection procedure 2022 -2023
1 October 2022
- Start application in Studielink for the Bachelor's programme in Medicine at the UG/UMCG.
- Request a DigiD (if you live in the Netherlands) or username and password (if you live abroad) if necessary.
- Apply via Studielink for the Bachelor's programme in Medicine at the UG/UMCG.
- If you have no Dutch VWO diploma: also apply through the Online Application System (OAS) (see the information in this brochure), upload all required documents in the OAS and submit your OAS application on time.
15 January 2022, 11.59 p.m. CET
- Deadline for application in Studielink for the Bachelor's programme in Medicine at the UG/UMCG.
17 January 2022
- An email from the programme with information about the selection day will be sent to you. In this email, you will also receive information on how to access the preparatory material via an E-Learning portal and the Formdesk form with which you need to indicate your preference for a Learning Community and with which you can request extra time in case of a functional impairment; instructions on how to qualify for this will be included in the E-Learning portal.
23 January 2022
- Deadline for submitting the Formdesk form answering whether you will participate in the selection day, your preference for the Learning Communities and – if applicable – your request for extra time with the required supporting documents.
31 January 2022
- An email from the degree programme with information about the day on which you are expected in Groningen for the selection procedure will be sent to you.
11, 12 or 13 February 2022
- Selection day on location in Groningen. You will take a cognitive and a non-cognitive test. Both tests will carry equal weight in the results.
15 April 2022
- Your ranking number for the degree programme will be sent to you via Studielink.
- Our explanation of the results and your ranking number for your preferred Learning Community will be sent to you by email.
As from 15 April 2022
- If you are offered a study place: accept it within two weeks or decline it if you do not want to study Medicine in Groningen after all. If you do not accept your place within two weeks, your place in the degree programme will be cancelled and automatically offered to another candidate. You will no longer be able to claim a place in the degree programme in Medicine in Groningen.
- If you have not been selected (yet), please check your email inbox regularly: the offering of study places starts in April 2022 and runs until the end of August 2022.
|Last modified:||20 September 2021 5.12 p.m.|