S.P.A. Desjardins, PhD
- Introduction to Cultural Anthropology (GIA, BA)
- Introduction to Arctic Archaeology (GIA, BA)
- Archaeological Theory (co-taught) (GIA, ReMa)
- Inhabitants of Polar Areas (co-taught) (Arctic and Antarctic Studies Minor, BA)
- Exploitation of Polar Areas (co-taught) (Arctic and Antarctic Studies Minor, BA)
- Zooarchaeology with labs (McGill U., BA)
- Human Evolution with labs (McGill U., BA)
- M.I. (Matilda) Siebrecht (PhD supervision with P.D. Jordan and A. van Gijn [Leiden U.]), studying use- and micro-wear analysis of Tuniit (Dorset Paleo-Inuit) organic artefacts.
- E.J. (Emily) Ruiz Puerta (PhD supervision with P.D. Jordan and M.T. Olsen [U. Copenhagen]), studying ancient genomics of Atlantic walruses (Odobenus rosmarus rosmarus) in the context of premodern human-walrus relationships.
- J. (Jelke) Take (BA thesis supervision with P.D. Jordan), studying drone photogrammetry and landscape archaeology at Thule-to-historic Inuit sites in northern Foxe Basin, Nunavut, Canada.
|Last modified:||26 December 2020 3.16 p.m.|