S.M. Dos Santos Fernandes Costa, PhD
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology at ISCTE-IUL University Institute of Lisbon
- Master of Science Degree in Social and Organizational Psychology at ISCTE-IUL University Institute of Lisbon
- PhD in Human resources management and organizational behavior. Thesis title “Uncovering the business opportunity prototype: Cognitive and learning aspects of entrepreneurial opportunity recognition in higher education” at ISCTE-IUL University Institute of Lisbon and University of Twente (European PhD program).
- Postdoctoral research associate and Kauffman Foundation grantee at the D’Amore McKim School of Business, Northeastern University
- PhD Candidate and Teacher at ISCTE- Lisbon University Institute
- Erasmus research exchange and visiting teacher at University of Dresden
- Invited teacher at Saxeed, Chemnitz, Germany
- Nomination for the Matthijs Hammer Prize for the most innovative researcher whose research makes a difference by helping real world young entrepreneurs at the 3E Conference, organized by the ECSB network, Enschede, The Netherlands, May,2018.
- Best Paper Award for the paper “Connecting the literature dots: A review of the business opportunity prototype” at the 2014 European Summer University on Entrepreneurship, organized by the Sten K. Johnson Centre for Entrepreneurship, Lund University School of Economics and Management, Lund, Sweden, 2014.
- Karl & Charlotte Bühler Award at TU Dresden for excellent teaching in the winter and summer semesters 2012/2013.
- Best PhD Research Proposal - Entrepreneurship: From business recognition to venture launch – A perspective on human resources development. Award received at the PhD Workshop (conducted by Professor Thomas Baaken – Munster University of Applied Sciences and Professor Peter van der Sijde – Vrije Unversiteit Amsterdam) of the Entrepreneurial Universities Conference 2012, Münster University, Germany.
Research interests and publications -see Projects
|Last modified:||01 September 2018 11.22 a.m.|