prof. dr. P.L. Horvatovich
- Coordinating and giving lectures and practical tutorials in Biostatistiek IIa and IIb course for second-year bachelor pharmacy students (WLFB1001).
- Co-teaching in the course of Medisch-Farmaceutisch Onderzoek (WLP10B28).
- Teaching 1-day course on “Introduction to proteomics” for second-year master students participating in the Masters curriculum of the "Drug sciences" in the section of “Physico-chemical analysis 2” at the University of Strasbourg (the lectures and practical sessions are provided in French).
- Giving lectures occasionally in ANAC/Ti-Coast Chemometrics module and Data Integration course organized by UMCG/ERIBA.
- Supervision of bachelor and master students who are choosing projects that involve LC-MS profiling, mass spectrometry, proteogenomics, bioinformatics and statistics.
- I’m involved in FATEM and Bachelor scriptie projetcs as part of Pharmacy Bachelor program.
|Last modified:||17 November 2020 11.40 p.m.|