dr. M.J.J. (Miriam) Lommen
Dr. Miriam Lommen studied Mental Health Science at Maastricht University, after which she went to Oxford University for a postdoc position at the Oxford Centre for Anxiety Disorders and Trauma (OxCADAT) under the mentorship of Prof. Anke Ehlers and Prof. David Clark. In 2015 she moved back to the Netherlands to start a Tenure Track position at the department of Clinical Psychology and Experimental Psychopathology, University of Groningen. She was appointed associate professor in April 2022.
- University of Groningen, the Netherlands, Assistant / Associate professor, dept. of Clinical Psychology and Experimental Psychopathology, 2015-present
- University of Oxford, United Kingdom, Postdoctoral Researcher, Oxford Centre for Anxiety Disorders and Trauma, 2013-2015
- Utrecht University, the Netherlands: PhD degree in Clinical Psychology and Experimental Psychopathology (Thesis: “Vulnerability to posttraumatic stress disorder”), 2008-2005
- Maastricht University, the Netherlands: MSc degree in Mental health Science, 2006-2008
- Cognitive behavioural therapist (VGCt), 2012-present
|Last modified:||11 October 2022 3.48 p.m.|