prof. dr. L.J.R. (Bert) Scholtens
- Bert Scholtens is coordinator for the course Responsible Finance and Investing. He teaches in the courses: Banking, Insurance, and Risk Management; Climate Finance; Energy Finance; Responsible Finance and Investing.
- He developed and set up the courses Bachelor thesis Finance; Sustainability in Business and Economics; Banking, Insurance, and Risk Management; Energy Finance; Responsible Finance and Investing; Learning Community Climate Finance.
- Bert Scholtens supervises Finance students’ Bachelor-thesis as well as Finance students' Masters-thesis. He also supports Bachelor honours and Research master students with their research projects.
- Bert Scholtens currently supervises PhD students Jesper Beverdam (sustainable financial instruments, with Klaus Hubacek and Frans Sijtsma), Lina Xie (carbon finance, with Swarnodeep Homroy), Stephanie Werleman (monetary and financial policy in sub-national island jurisdictions, with Steffen Eriksen).
- Pham Thi Thu Tra - Essays on Borrowing and Debt Contracting - 2006 [with Robert Lensink]
- Ilko Naaborg - Foreign Bank Entry and Performance - 2007 [with Jakob de Haan and Robert Lensink]
- Lammertjan Dam - Corporate Social Responsibility and Financial Markets - 2008 [with Elmer Sterken]
- Choudhry Tanveer Shehzad - Panel Studies on Bank Risks and Crises - 2009 [with Jakob de Haan]
- Muhammad Omer - Selected Topics in International Monetary Economics - 2014 [with Jakob de Haan]
- Yanping Zhao - Essays on International Capital Flows, Currency Crises and Exchange Rate Regimes - 2014 [with Jakob de Haan]
- Michael Rezec - Alternative Approaches in ESG Investing - Four Essays on Investment Performance and Risk - 2015 [with Andreas Hoepner]
- Suxiao Li - International Fund Flows: Surges, Sudden Stops and Cyclicality - 2017 [with Jakob de Haan]
- Moritz Wiesel - Investing, Personality and Social Preferences - 2017 [with Kristian Myrseth]
- Saski Störch - Not all derivatives are alike: Insight from the German market - 2017 [with Andrea Schertler]
- Herman van Os - Modular Evaluation Method for Subsurface Activities - 2018 [with Rien Herber]
- Qiubin Huang - Systemic Risk and Financial Regulation - 2019 [with Jakob de Haan]
- Edie Erman Che Johari - Bank Payout Policy: Evidence from Three Regulatory Changes - 2019 [with Dimitris Chronopoulos and John Wilson]
- Arjan Trinks - Falling for Rising Temperatures? - 2020 [with Machiel Mulder]
- Konstantinos Sklavos - Energy Markets and the Financial Environment - 2021 [with Lammertjan Dam]
- Meng Han - Commodities as an Asset Class - 2022 [with Lammertjan Dam]
|Last modified:||10 November 2022 1.38 p.m.|