prof. dr. G.B. (George) Huitema
Course Technology Enabled Innovation: products, services and systems (TEI)
Code: EBM760D05, Semester IIa, 5ECTS
Teachers: dr. J.A.C. Bokhorst , prof. dr. C. Emmanouilidis , prof. dr. G.B. Huitema
- 1. understand the most important phases of product, service or system innovation, and relate these phases to the strategic, tactical and operational processes in a company, in particular in product, service or system development
-2. understand & recognize potential technology-enabled innovations and translate these into several concepts for new products, services or systems
- 3. synthesize business, technical and organisational requirements of product, service or system development in order to select one concept
- 4. evaluate and improve the concept in order to transform it into a complete business case for further development and for launch
- 5. apply this knowledge and understanding in an actual product, service or system development activity, covering relevant business, technical and organizational aspects.
- This course combines regular lectures with a team effort under pressure in which a concept for new products, services or systems is developed, in conjunction with a company.
- Teams are coached on their progress by the lecturers.
- Lectures follow the course book, extended with selected subjects in service innovations and technological developments.
- Understanding will be tested in an individual written exam.
- Teams will apply this knowledge and understanding in an actual product, service or system development activity, covering relevant business, technical and organizational aspects.
-Toll-gate reports and pitches are the deliverables of this team effort.
|Last modified:||25 June 2022 12.19 p.m.|