prof. dr. G.B. Huitema
- Project FlexiGrid within EDGaR (Energy Delta Gas Research) See EDGaR website.
- FP7 Project EcoGrid. The key objective of this EU project is to demonstrate the efficient operation of a distribution power system with high penetration of many and variable renewable energy resources. A real-time market concept will be developed to give small end-users of electricity and distributed renewable energy sources new options (and potential economic benefits) for offering TSO's additional balancing and ancillary services. On the Danish island Bornholm, approximately 1000 residential consumers will participate with flexible demand response to real-time price signals by means of the PowerMatcher concept.
- FP7 Project Advanced (Active Demand Value And Consumers Experience Discovery). The overall objective of this 2 years (2013-2015) project is to develop actionable frameworks enabling residential, commercial and industrial consumers to participate in AD. Hence to leverage on the empirical data and lessons learnt in real Active Demand (AD) experiences.
- EIT ICT Labs project HEGRID (Hybrid Energy Grid Management) This project (2013 -2015) focuses on realizing a prototype multi-commodity (electricity, gas and thermal energy) energy management framework. This framework enables interoperability of a variety of energy management approaches and devices. The basis of HEGRID will be formed by the Open Energy Management Framework: an operational platform that supports multiple smart grid approaches for the electric grid.
- EIT ICT Labs project IMPaCT. This project (2014 -2015) focuses on the development of EV charging.
|Last modified:||05 May 2014 10.13 p.m.|