dr. B.J.W. Pennink
- Organizational Structure (theory and concepts)(Bachelor IB&M, Coordinator of this course)
- Corporate Social Responsibility in the Global Value Chain (Master International Business)
- Management in the master for International Humanitarian Action (NOHA Erasmus Mundus master, Coordinator of this course)
- Topical themes in development studies (Bachelor: Minor Development studies, Globalisation Study center Groningen)
- Business Research and Consulting (Several Masters, related to Career Services department)
- Global Experience Opportunity Internships summer internships for students of FEB in cooperation with Newcastle University Business School and related to Career Services Department activities: coordinator).
Business Academy (the other sides of Business; each year a new theme) in cooperation with EBF
- Summerschool: Mining industry, Economics, CSR and Local Economic and Social Development in cooperation with IFM, Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
- Masterclass on Ubuntu for the Honours Master program of the Rug: "Leadership, making the difference".
- Masterclass on Responsibility, value creation and New Economy for the Honours Master program of the Rug: "Leadership, making the difference".
- Research Methodology for young staff members of IFM (Dar es Salaam, Tanzania)
|Laatst gewijzigd:||23 juni 2020 20:16|