dr. B.J.W. Pennink
- Organizational Structure (theory and concepts)(Bachelor IB&M, Coordinator of this course)
- Corporate Social Responsibility in the Global Value Chain (Master International Business)
- Management in the master for Humanitarian Action (NOHA Erasmus Mundus master, Coordinator of this course)
- Topical themes in development studies (Bachelor: Minor Development studies, Globalisation Study center Groningen)
- Business Research and Consulting (Several Masters, related to CareersCompany activities)
- GRIP, Global Research and Internship Project: summer internships for students of FEB in cooperation with Newcastle University Business School and related to CareersCompany activities).
- Winterschool (on the other sides of Business; each year a new theme) in cooperation with EBF and CareersCompany
- Summerschool: The curse of natural resources: gas in Tanzania in cooperation with IFM, Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
- Masterclass on Ubuntu for the Honours master program: "Leadership, making the difference".
- Masterclass on Responsibility, value creation and New Economy for the Honours master program: "Leadership, making the difference".
|Laatst gewijzigd:||05 april 2017 14:14|