dr. A.J. Nijboer
University Lecturer, Coordinator Laboratory for Conservation and Material Studies
Participated in several excavations from 1983 till now at sites such as:
- Borgo le Ferriere (ancient Satricum), Lazio, Italy; Settlement excavations ca. 1000-400 B.C.
- Kavousi, Crete; Excavations of settlement and necropolis, ca. 1100-700 BC.
- Francavilla Marittima, Calabria, Italy; Excavations of settlement and sanctuary ca. 1000-400 B.C.
- Nettuno, Lazio, Italy; Excavations of a Late Bronze Age saltern on the coast.
- Crustumerium, Rome; Excavations of Late Iron Age/Orientalizing tombs in the present outskirts of north Rome. In collaboration with the Soprintendenza Archeologica di Roma.
|Last modified:||06 November 2012 01.34 a.m.|