Courses & workshops
The best way to learn how to work with spatial data is to practice with GIS yourself! Several self study courses are available for ArcGIS(Pro) and QGIS. In addition we offer personalized support for your research project with GIS. This autumn we will extend our course catalog with some extra courses.
Introduction to GIS course for PhD students
On the 26th of january we will offer a free GIS course to PhD students. We will focus on how you can use GIS in your PhD research from data collection to analysis and visualisation.
- Making Maps with QGIS (on request)
- Making Maps prettier (on request)
- Finding your way in open Dutch geodata (on request)
- Geocoaching: personalized mapping
- Open science with Story Maps
|Last modified:||23 January 2023 11.24 a.m.|