Numbers and strings in komplot
IntroductionAfter a call to
frameone can plot strings and numbers in various formats with the routines described in this section. XP, YP, HEIGHT, ANGLE are common parameters.
- XP, YP (real)
- coordinates of the lower-left point of the first character, units defined by sign(HEIGHT).
XP = 999.0 : actual XP is the X-coordinate of the lower right point of the last character plotted by the previous string or number routine.
YP = 999.0 : actual YP is the Y-coordinate of the lower right point of the last character plotted by the previous string or number routine. See remarks below.
- HEIGHT (real)
- abs(HEIGHT) is the character height in cm. ( >= 0.1)
HEIGHT>0.0 : XP, YP expressed in data units as defined by
HEIGHT<0.0 : XP, YP expressed in cm. relative to the origin of the axis system.
- ANGLE (real)
- angle in degrees with the X-axis (from left to right).
Space for a number-sign is reserved before each number. Only a minus-sign is plotted. Numbers not fitting in the specified format are represented by **.
subroutine GSTRNG(XP, YP, HEIGHT, ANGLE, STRNG)
- Plot string STRNG, with maximal 48 characters.
subroutine GREAL(XP, YP, HEIGHT, ANGLE, IFRMT, REAL)
- Plot real variable REAL with fixed point format specified by IFRMT=100*N+M, where: N is the number of digits before the decimal point and M is the number of digits after the decimal point.
subroutine GFLOAT(XP, YP, HEIGHT, ANGLE, IFRMT, FLOAT)
- Plot float variable FLOAT in floating point format defined by IFRMT=100*N+M, where N is the number of digits of mantisse (0.1<=abs(mantisse)< 1.0) and M is the power of 10
subroutine GINTGR(XP, YP, HEIGHT, ANGLE, IFRMT, INTGR)
- Plot integer INTGR with maximal IFRMT positions.
Sequence of strings and or numbers, subscripts and superscripts
- The option XP = 999.0 is useful to plot a sequence of numbers and/or strings ('elements') on a line parallel to the X-axis (ANGLE =0.0) with some value of YP. Then you only have to compute the XP for the routine plotting the first 'elements, following elements have XP = 999.0. Similar for a sequence parallel to the Y-axis and YP = 999.0.
- By varying YP and HEIGHT for a sequence of numbers and/or strings parallel to the X-axis, subscripts and superscripts can be plotted.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||15 juni 2016 15:54|