- November 2017: Conference 10 years collaboration between RUG and Rijkswaterstaat
- June 2017: 7th Trilateral workshop Groningen-Oldenburg-Hamburg ‘Adaptation to change: Wadden Region at focus’, Groningen
- May 2015: 5th Trilateral workshop Groningen-Oldenburg-Bremen ‘Regional Development in the Groningen – Oldenburg, (regional) food production and consumption’, Bremen.
- October 2014: International Research Workshop ‘Resilience: Just do it?!’ http://www.rug.nl/research/ursi/research-projects/coastal-resilience/international-workshop/?lang=en Supported by: NETHUR – Netherlands Graduate School of Urban and Regional Research; Department of Spatial Planning and Environment, Faculty of Spatial Sciences, University of Groningen; RGS Planning and Environment Research Group; Sustainable Society, University of Groningen.
- June 2014: Trilateral workshop Groningen-Oldenburg-Bremen ‘Climate change adaptation in the Wadden Sea area’, Groningen.
- June 2014: ‘Between the Tides’ networking meeting, Terschelling.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||09 maart 2020 12:27|