FEBRI is one of the three research-related units of FEB, namely the research institute, the graduate school, and an applied research unit. The institute was founded in 1994.
The mission statement of FEBRI is:
- to be a leading, full range research school combining Economics and Business and to meet the needs of the academic community and students as well as society by conducting and stimulating excellent fundamental and applied research related to the firm in its economic environment, and
- to recruit and train talented students both at the ReMa and the PhD level and to provide them with high-level programmes, excellent supervision and a stimulating, international research environment.
Research is conducted in seven research programmes that cover a broad range of scientific fields of Economics and Business, namely:
- Economics, Econometrics & Finance
- Global Economics & Management
- Innovation & Organization
- Operations Management & Operations Research
- Organizational Behaviour
Graduate School of Economics and Business
Your business partner
|Last modified:||12 December 2022 2.13 p.m.|