Research Internships at the Dutch University Institute in Florence (MA/ReMa, 3 months, 20 ECTS)
In the coming five years (2015-2020) the PPP will concentrate on the patronage of a number of important Florentine patrician families. This research will be conducted by research interns at the Dutch University Institute for Art History in Florence (NIKI).
MA and ReMa students from all Dutch universities (RUG, UU, RUN, UvA, VU, UL, OU and others) are welcome to apply. The research interns will be supervised by Prof Dr Henk Th. van Veen (University of Groningen).
- You are a (Research) Master student of Art History
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Art History
- You have a demonstrated interest in Italian art of the Early Modern Period
- You are interested in research concerning patronage
- You have a passive knowledge of Italian (or you are willing to acquire this knowledge before participating in the internship). This is an essential skill as most of the sources are written in Italian.
For more general information or questions concerning the internship, please contact: florentinepatricians rug.nl .
The PPP-project is looking for new research interns!
It is possible to apply for the PPP-research internship throughout the year. Together with the PPP-team a possible starting date will be determined. Questions regarding the research internship can be directed to
Sanne Roefs ( florentinepatricians rug.nl ). Applications can be sent to the supervisor of the internship: prof. dr. Van Veen ( h.t.van.veen rug.nl ).
|Last modified:||15 May 2019 1.14 p.m.|