Join the lab...
… for a Master thesis
We are able to offer you exciting Master thesis projects. These projects can be purely experimental, purely computational or a mix of both. Please get in touch with Matthias Heinemann or Andreas Milias to learn about the different possibilities and project ideas, or check out potential projects (note this list is not up-to-date anymore but still gives you an idea).
… as a PhD student
· PhD student with a computational / engineering background for the development a new computational method to predict intracellular metabolic fluxes - advisor: Matthias Heinemann
· PhD student with molecular biology / biochemistry background to unravel the connection between metabolism and the cell cycle (cf. our recent paper ) – advisor: Matthias Heinemann
· PhD student with biophysics / engineering / biology background to work on building a synthetic cell (cf. project website ) (experimental or computational) – advisor: Matthias Heinemann
· PhD student with biochemistry / molecular biology background to study the cell cycle dynamics of TOR - advisor: Andreas Milias
… as a postdoc
· Postdoc with biophysics / engineering / biology background to work on building a synthetic cell (cf. project website ) (experimental or computational) – advisor: Matthias Heinemann
… in general
If you are interested in a position in our group and we do not have an open position, please contact us as soon as possible (ideally at least 6 months before you would like to start), as sometimes we might first need to secure funding for the position (which sometimes might take a bit of time).
… how to apply
Outstanding, highly motivated candidates should send their application to Matthias Heinemann or Andreas Milias.
The application should include:
- information about grades and other measures of success
- two letters of recommendation
- information about personal interests and potential topics of mutual interest
|Last modified:||05 December 2017 3.18 p.m.|