Paper submission and important dates
Participants who wish to present their research at the conference must send a full paper or an extended abstract (seven pages) to gcic rug.nl no later than June 15, 2016.
PhD students who wish to participate in the Doctoral Consortium must send a motivation letter and a description of their dissertation topic (seven pages) to gcic rug.nl no later than June 15, 2016.
Papers submitted to the conference and applications from PhD students that wish to attend the Doctoral Consortium will be evaluated and selected by the conference organizers and the members of the Scientific Advisory Board. Authors and PhD students will be informed about the decision before July 1. No specific feedback will be provided in the decision letter.
- Deadline for papers / extended abstracts submission: June 15, 2016 (16h CET)
- Deadline for Doctoral Consortium application / PhD Scholarship application: June 15, 2016 (16h CET)
- Decision of paper acceptance: July 1, 2016
- Decision of Doctoral Consortium participation / PhD Scholarships: July 1, 2016
- Final program available: September 1, 2016
- Conference: September 21-22, 2016
|Last modified:||10 June 2016 12.11 p.m.|