Visiting research fellowship
ICOG welcomes applications for visiting research fellowships from academics working in the fields of its five research centres. The duration of visits usually varies from a month to half a year. During this time, visiting research fellows work on their own research projects (ideally in collaboration with a scholar or an academic team from ICOG) and they can participate in the events organised by ICOG. They are expected to give at least one masterclass in which they discuss their research with staff and (PhD) students.
Visiting research fellows are not financially compensated for their travel expenses and stay. However, they can use the following facilities during their visit:
- access to the University Library and its unique special collections ;
- access to the university’s internet and computer network;
- participation in activities, events and seminars organised by ICOG and its five related research centres ;
- if possible, workspace and access to a desktop.
ICOG members can nominate a colleague from an academic institution outside the RUG as visiting research fellow by contacting ICOG director Raingard Esser . Applicants can also send an e-mail to ICOG ( email@example.com ). Applications should include a brief outline (max. 500 words) of the applicant's research plans, a cv and a list of publications.
Visiting research fellows
- 2018, spring semester: Giacomo Lorandi, University of Freiburg
|Laatst gewijzigd:||27 februari 2018 10:42|