University of Groningen
Since its foundation in 1614, the University of Groningen has enjoyed an international reputation as a dynamic and innovative centre of higher education offering high-quality teaching and research. Belonging to the best research universities of Europe and joining forces with prestigious partner universities and networks, the University of Groningen is truly an international place of knowledge.
Faculty of Economics and Business
The Faculty of Economics and Business has an inspiring study and working environment for students and employees. International accreditation enables the Faculty to assess performance against the highest international standards. It also creates an exciting environment of continuous improvement. FEB's programmes, academic staff and research do well on various excellence ranking lists. SOM, the graduate school and research institute of the Faculty of Economics and Business has available. Read more on the benefits of working at FEB in our brochure.
Currently we do not have any vacancies. For the following vacancies the application deadline was early March.
- PhD position Healthcare Logistics (1.0 fte) (219049)
- PhD position Effectiveness of advertising within the new media context (1.0 fte) (219050)
- PhD position Modelling the effect of in-store transparency interventions (1.0 fte) (219051)
- PhD position Management Control, Organizational Learning and Big Data in Auditing Firms (1 fte) (219052)
- PhD positions Offshore Energy Service Logistics (2.0 fte) (219053-54)
- PhD position Women Maintaining Power (1.0 fte) (219084)
And we currently have the following scholarship opportunities:
- PhD scholarship in the field of "Well-being and international development" (B001219)
- PhD scholarship on the topic of "Governance of responsible corporate behavior (B002219)
|Last modified:||06 February 2019 08.37 a.m.|