CogniGron - Groningen Cognitive Systems and Materials Center
- Ubbo Emmius Fund of the University of Groningen receives large donation from alumnus
- SynSense and CogniGron announce collaboration to evaluate low-power neuromorphic sensory processors from SynSense
- ERC Synergy Grant - SWIMS project: Transforming IoT Sensory Systems for a Sustainable Future
- New computing hardware needs a theoretical basis
- Cognitive Systems and Materials
Our mission is to develop materials-centred systems paradigms for cognitive computing based on modelling and learning at all levels: from materials that can learn to devices, circuits and algorithms.