ESRIG - Energy and Sustainability Research Institute Groningen
- DeepNL grant for Dr. Miocic
- Massive Southern Ocean phytoplankton bloom fed by iron of possible hydrothermal origin
- Unreflective use of old data sources produced echo chambers in the water–electricity nexus
- Challenges for hydrogen storage in porous geological media
- ESRIG newsletter | February 2021
- New research group within ESRIG | Energy Conversion
Based on the vision that abundant and cheap supply of energy is one of the most positive things that ever happened to humanity, and that the continuation (and extension) of this supply is crucial and at the same time threatened, ESRIG has formulated its mission "Contribute to sustainable energy utilization and resource exploitation in the coming century for more people".