Director of Education
The Director of Education sees to:
- the further development (innovation) and execution of the educational programme of the Faculty, including ‘postacademisch’ education
- an effective and efficient educational organisation in combination with quality assurance of the programmes
- concertation of all parts of the educational programme
- ensuring sufficient academic staff (both qualitative and quantitative)
- an optimal programming of all education
The duties and responsibilities of the Director of Education are arranged for in the articles 11-13 of the Faculty Regulation.
The Director of Education is accountable to the Faculty Board and holds a direct functional relationship with the Faculty Board member in charge of academic affairs.
|Last modified:||28 May 2019 3.02 p.m.|