Access Instructions for Participants and Presenters
We are delighted to welcome you to our virtual conference and we would like to provide important information about how to access the event, enabling you to maximize your ability to participate.
Be sure to check your time zone. All times are CEST (Central European Summer Time). If you are outside Europe, please check carefully the conversion to CEST against your local time.
Access to the Zoom platform for the conference. The conference will run on the Zoom platform. You will find the Zoom links to connect to the various plenaries and parallel sessions on the conference webpage under the tap ‘Programme’.
Preparing for Zoom. We recommend that you download the most recent Zoom desktop client to your computer.
Please familiarize yourself with the Zoom features you may need – share screen, naming / renaming yourself, mute / unmute microphone, chat and the 'raise hand' feature. You can find advice here.
Not a Zoom pro? Watch the ‘join a meeting’ tutorial to get started .
Basic rules for each session
- Join 10 minutes before the session is scheduled to begin.
- Enter your full name in Zoom.
- To see some of the participants while slides are shared, click gallery view.
- Use chat function or raise hand in Zoom to ask question.
- Turn off your camera if the connection gets fragile.
- Have your PowerPoint presentation open and ready on your PC when session begins.
- To show your PowerPoint when invited by moderator, click on ‘share screen’ (green box at top of screen; move mouse cursor to the top if you do not see it).
- When done with presentation, click on stop sharing.
|Last modified:||26 February 2021 1.37 p.m.|